Perfect Hi-Fi in Amcorp Mall


There I was on the escalator going up from the ground floor of Amcorp Mall when suddenly I spotted a new hi-fi showroom right next to Asia Sound yesterday.


The glass door was locked and I peeped in and spotted some Linn and KEF speakers.


Then I spotted someone walking out of a room and he saw me and opened the door.
I walked in and saw Nordost cables and a Linn DS system.


These brands are distributed by Perfect Hi-Fi and I thought the man was a dealer. So I asked him if he sourced his stuff from Perfect Hi-Fi.


"This is Perfect Hi-Fi. It's their newest branch," he said.


"Oh? When did this showroom open?" I asked.


"Today," he said. It was so new that the signboard was not even put up yet.


After that I introduced myself as a hi-fi blogger and he introduced himself as Jepson Teoh, the store manager. We started chatting about the financial health of Perfect Hi-Fi and that business must be booming.


The outlet also has an AV demo room featuring a Pioneer AV system with Sonus Faber speakers. Later Pass Labs amps will be used in the AV system.


Jepson Teoh can be contacted at 012-3930263.

Comments

Popular Posts