New MIT distributor

High-end MIT cables from USA are now distributed in Malaysia by Tong Lee at Low Yat Plaza, Kuala Lumpur.



I discovered that when I made my way to the hi-fi outlet to meet Ling, the boss of Tong Lee, to pay for the Benchmark DAC1 Pre that I reviewed and decided to keep.


I saw a stack of boxes containing MIT interconnects and speaker cables on stop of a showcase and I asked Ling whether he was selling them.


He replied that he was appointed the new distributor for MIT recently. I left his shop with speaker cables and interconnects for review. Hopefully, I will not have to go back to meet Ling and pay for them.


So if you are in the Bukit Bintang area, go to Low Yat Plaza and after checking out all the computers and handphones, drop by Tong Lee and audition the MIT cables.

Comments

Popular Posts